Monday, October 7, 2013

An Entrepreneur's Bucket List

A few items from my Entrepreneur Bucket List. I'm pretty proud of my few accomplishments so far and am more than excited to accomplish the whole lot! I'll circle back around to this list when I find something inspiring to add or when I reach a new goal!
_____________________________________________________

Entrepreneur Bucket List

- Quit my day job. Stop being an employee
- Start an online retail business
- Create multiple streams of income:
   - 2
   - 3
   - 4
   - 5+
- Invest a portion of my earnings and savings with the purpose of creating additional income
- Save significant amounts of money to, in effect, have my retirement funds squirreled away at at an early age.
   - Don't use the above for anything except income generation and retirement
- Self-manage at least a portion of my brokerage account
- Invent something, manufacture and sell it
- Have the ability to work remotely, abroad
- Give 10% of my income to worthy causes
- Make my first million
- Save my first million
- Go to an exotic location for Google for Entrepreneurs Week
- Go to more conferences, exhibits and fairs related to my businesses

No comments:

Post a Comment