Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Investments - ETF's

I'm excited - I just added a few new Vangaurd ETF's to my Daily Paycheck Strategy in my Rollover IRA account. I saw that I was a coming up a little short in a few sectors and stock types, so I ditched a few stocks to reinvest more heavily in Small Cap funds, International stocks and the Tech sector.

The stocks I ditched were making me dividend income, but were also losing value overall. I definitely want a "Daily Paycheck," but I also want my capitol investment to stay intact. Cash, can be a smart position to hold, in my opinion.

We'll see over time if these were good moves or bad! One way or the other, I want to be an active investor and never want to look back and say, "I don't know what happened, its just gone, all gone!" Gritty Entrepreneurs watch their money closely. We don't outsource our future, am I right?

Ditched:
WTR
COP
CSCO
O

Added:
VGT
VBR
VT

No comments:

Post a Comment